Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines -- Cajun Craze

We have come to another Coloring Down the Lines Wednesday blog hop.  You probably have arrived here in the hop from Pam's blogsite.  I love to look at Pam's creations, she always has great ideas.  This week our main color selected from the Color Coach is Cajun Craze.  According to the Color Coach we may choose to add to Cajun Craze either Old Olive and Baja Breeze OR Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke.  I took the first option. 




I wanted to do some sponging and so I decided to take the three colors and do a little Cajun Craze closer to the ground, added Old Olive to the ground and then used Baja Breeze in the sky.  This was a really quick card and no matter what I thought I might add, nothing seemed to be right to add -- a ribbon?  No, it looked funny.  Some brads?  No, they took away from the look.  But I did decide to use the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  It is one of my new purchases and I had to put it to work.  I also used the Papaya Collage and Nature Walk stamp sets.   I hope you like my Cajun Craze entry this week.  Now you need to hop on over to Teri's blogsite.  She has been working on some new techniques, and I know she will have something really nice for you to look at.

Come back here again soon.  I know I have been lax in posting, but I will try harder to post a little more.  And you really should join in our morning chats over on the Butternut Sage blogsite.  We do have a lot of fun, and we have made some really good, and lasting, friendships. 

Until next time....................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

carolscards said...

Sandy, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm not sure how you did this so subtly, but I want to try it! Love ya

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the look of that embossing folder! Hope we get it?! Clever sponging, Sandy! Hugs xxx