Thursday, June 21, 2012

Using the Scraps

I've really been busy the past few days, making all those thank you cards, birthday cards, and miscellaneous ones.  So I should be able to post a little more often over the next couple days.  Today I have 2 very simple 3 x 3 thank you cards.  Although I most likely won't be mailing these, I was trying to use up some scraps and decided these could go with a little thank you gift.



Here is what I used:
Stamps:    Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Paper:       Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink:           Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Access:     Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon

Hope you like my little cards for today.  Come back to visit soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Looks like these came together easily ... But ... Such sweeties! Hugs xxx