Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank You -- Take 2

My post today is yet another thank you.  This one makes me smile.  It is cheery and easy to do.  I may make more than one of these so that I have a couple on hand for those times when I need to send one but don't have time to sit down and start from scratch.  I've seen other gals use this set but can't remember if I have seen something just like this.  I would give credit to the original designer if I knew someone else made one like this.  However, I think I'll take credit here.



The large, pink, flower is on Dimensionals, so in person there is some depth that you can't see here.  I also added Dazzling Details to the center of that raised flower for a little more interest. 



This inside and the envelope for this card is a couple more of the smaller flower from the set, stamp a time or two, and done.  Fun, colorful, card.






Here is what I used:
Stamps:       Mixed Bunch, Afterthoughts
Paper:          Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink:              Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Access:        Blossom Punch, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

I set this post up early because by now I am probably on my way to, already at, or on my way home from, a scrapbook convention in Virginia.  Some friends and I are heading up the road about 100 miles to attend the convention where we hope to see new product, find more ways to use existing product, and to do some make n takes.  And, of course we plan to do a lot of chatting, some snacking, and to stop for dinner on the way home.  In other words, a fun day.

Hope to see you back here again soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

carolscards said...

So, SO pretty, Sandy! Gorgeous arrangement of color and spacing... Love it, have to make some! So cheery, too!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Can't help smiling when you look at this one! Bright, happy & funky. Hugs xxx