Sunday, May 6, 2012

Late Again?

Is anyone out there good at kicks in the rear?  I need one or two.  Ok, just kidding, not so many volunteers.  I was such a procrastinator last week that I missed a birthday and had to go back to the drawing board and make a sorry I'm late card.  This was for a guy, so I needed to leave off the flowers, ribbons, and the glitz.  I like the little snail from the Turtle & Co set, but it is retiring.  What am I going to use when I am late with birthdays?  I don't have anything else that says sorry.  I will have to come up with something else.  I also wanted to use the Summer Smooches paper, so I toned down the girly yellow with blue and navy.  I think this will work for a guy.  I mailed it out and then noticed that I had not taken a picture of the inside.  Well, the inside had another snail crawling across the page, pretty simple.




I managed to get a couple more cards done in the past couple days, so hopefully they will be on here soon.  Also, my upline (hi Buffy) just had her monthly techniques class.  We did a really pretty card at that class.  I'll try for Tuesday with that one.

Hope you like my card today, and that you come back to visit soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: