Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Challenge

It's time again for another challenge at Butternut Sage Designs.  Our chat group on that site has a great time chatting each weekday morning.  We talk about techniques, colors, new "toys," our kids, anything we feel like, and we have a fun time -- I hate to miss.  Come over here some time and join us.  Our current challenge is to do a Mother's Day card.  This is my creation.  I used Whisper White,  Concord Crush (which will retire May 31st, so get yours quick), and Sweet Shoppe Designer Paper.  The stamp set is Bordering on Romance, which was in our Occasions Mini, but yipee, it is one that will be in our new catalog coming out June 1st.  If you want one of the new catalogs, let me know so that I can be sure to have one for you.


I hope you like my Mother's Day card.   And if you want to join our challenges, they are every two weeks.  Be sure to head over to the Butternut Sage site and see what comes up next.  We'd love to have you join our morning chat -- 10:00 a.m. Eastern.

Until next time, have a lovely Mother's Day and a grand weekend.

Crafy Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Pretty card - sad to see concord crush go - but I will still use it.

inkedx2 said...

Very pretty Sandy! Great job on your coloring.

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVBE THIS NEW SET SANDY...AND YOUR COLORS JUICE ITY UP SO PRETTILY

Teri Brown said...

Awesome card, Sandy! You did an excellent job of coloring!