Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pink Elephants, Anyone?

I thought pink elephants were what you see when you imbibe just a little too much.  Here's another kind of pink elephant.  It's my last Valentine, I promise.  I've started working on spring, St. Patrick, even some birthday.  NO MORE VALENTINES!  This pink elephant -- yup, that is PINK -- is for our 1 yr old grandson.  He's a little guy, so he won't ask too many questions about why this elephant isn't gray.  Tee hee!  I watercolored a little gray into it for shadow, but for the most part he's PINK!



What do you think?  Cute?  Those are red glimmer paper heart balloons that were punched with the Heart to Heart punch.   And so, that is it for hearts, pink and Valentines.  Bye, bye.

I worked a good part of today on a make n take card, and did all the cuts and packaging.  I will show that card next week.  It is for our demo team meeting this weekend.  Since the gals who will be there read my blog, I can't show it just yet.  Same goes for the card kits I was working on today.  The customer I will give them to also reads my blog, and I don't want her to see them yet.  Next week.

We've had some gorgeous weather, so I tried to get outside a little, but it is such a tease.  Tomorrow it will get chilly again.  What a winter.  I have almost all my daffodils up about 4 inches out of the ground.  And the crocus are out too.  Oh my, what are we going to do in April when all the beauty really should be out.  I cleaned up a little of the junk around the stems, like leaves and sticks.  So at least they will come up nicely.  Oh well, I hope I get to see at least a little yellow before the snow comes.   

Ok, I am in the middle of making dinner, so I better get back to it.  I hope you all have a great Friday and I will be back soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Teri Brown said...

Aww, Sandy, your pink elephant is so cute! You are such a great inspiration!