Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday Blog Hop -- February 15, 2017

Hi All.  I am going to be quick today because I am currently bumming off  McDonald's wifi system.  Our internet has been out since Friday and may be out until this Thursday.  Our provider seems to think, after all the things we tried, that their equipment up on the pole (??) is malfunctioning.  They can't come until THURSDAY???  Yikes, we are dying here.  No internet, no cell reception at our mountain (we never have cell), and last night our phones went out because of high winds.  On my.

Anyway, here is my card for this week.  Our challenge is to use something from the SAB catty.  I used Avant Garden.  Love that set.  It is especially nice for thank yous, sympathy cards, and saying something nice to someone.  I love these colors too (Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand).






And here is the inside and the envelope.



You should have arrived from Lizzy's blogsite and then continue to Robbie's blogsite.

See you next week, when I am sure (I certeinly HOPE) I am back up and running and have joined the world of the living again.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

Buffy said...

This is beautiful, Sandy!

Amanda Frankel said...

Week! I hope you are back to being connected to the outside world soon!! Great card! I am loving all of the fun samples using this Avant Garden stamp set!! Very cool!