Thursday, February 9, 2017

More Balloons

I told  you yesterday I would add another card using the Balloon Adventures Bundle.  Here is one using the popup portion of the thinlits for the cover.  You cut on a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of paper (1/4 of a piece of cardstock) then trim it down to fit on your cover.  You don't make a pop  up out of it, but you could do a shaker card, which I am working on now.  I then punched Delightful Dijon balloons using the balloon punch (not the thinlit), painted with Wink of Stella Clear, then diecut the 2 styles of balloons using the thinlits in the bundle.   The rest, I believe, is self explanatory.  If you have any questions, please ask.






Here is the inside, using the stamps.


I will be back again soon.  Have a nice day.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


No comments: