Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- January 25, 2017

Hi All.   We have a challenge today to make a Valentine.  However, we are not to use any hearts.  Reds and pinks are ok, but no hearts.  So, although I used the Sealed With Love stamps, Love Notes Framelits, and Sending Love dsp,  I did not use anything with a heart.   I believe it still is very much a Valentine.  Oh, inside it says "Happy Valentines Day."

You should have come to me this time from Joni's blogsite.  Nice job, Joni.  And when you leave here you should continue on to Robbie.  I wonder what Robbie did, and so I will have to hop on over to take a look.  I bet it is totally great.





So let's go take a look at Robbie's creation.  Next week I think we may have another Valentine of some sort.  Must be love in the air.  Hope to see you then.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Amanda Frankel said...

Adorable little love mail!! I like how you used red for the inside letters part! I have never thought to use anything but white there (I certainly can get stuck in a rut)! Thanks so much for the inspiration!