Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blog Hop Wednesday -- January 11, 2017


This week we were again challenged to do something in blues with snow or snow related.
We were also to use an embossing folder with some type of snow theme.  So what I did was use the Woodland EF and put a lot of mica and dazzling diamonds on the branches to make it look like snow.   The photo doesn't pick up the snow all that well, but in person there is a lot. I also used a brayer to put ink on one side of the embossing folder to make a blue sky.  I finished off our Christmas and snow season by using just the word Peace as my sentiment.   This was a very simple card.





You probably came to me from Liz's blogsite and will continue to Robbie's blogsite.  Hope you enjoy our hop this week.  I think we are winding down from the winter and holidays and will start getting into Valentines and spring pretty soon.  See you next week, or one of these days I will get time to put creations more often than on Wednesdays.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Sandy!

Helen Burnley said...

Pretty card, Sandy. Nice and wintery