Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Color Blog Hop Wednesday -- August 10, 2016


Hi all.  It is our Wednesday color challenge.  Once again we are working with monochromatic color.  This time in reds.  You probably came to me by way of Liz's blogsite.  I know she was struggling with reds, but I bet she did a wonderful job.  I struggled a little too, but chose to use Melon Mambo, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette.



Here is the card I made with the 3 red colors:




I just recently received my stamp set called Touches of Texture.  I like the look of watercolor and somewhat abstract flowers.  I think it is going to be a favorite set of mine.  There is a lot of versatility.

Friday I received my initial pre-order from the new Holiday Catalog.  Oh, wow, I am going to have a lot of trouble limiting my purchases.  I love everything in that catalog.  There are lots of bundles.  Stampin'Up! is giving us more and more dies to make our lives easier.  I'm in love with the cute Halloween sets, as well as Christmas sets.  First I need to work a bit more with what I have and then I will start in on Fall and Christmas.

I hope to see you all soon.  Now head over to Robbie's site if you have not already come from there.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

No comments: