Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- August 31, 2016

Here we are with another blog hop Wednesday.  Liz hurt her arm and shoulder a couple weeks ago, so she has not been doing a lot of crafting.  Therefore she is not with us this week and Joni is before me. Joni always has something nice for us.  If you haven't checked her out that go back to her blogsite, then you can go forth to Robbie.  (go forth sounds like something from Sunday school, hmmmmm).  Anyway, here are our colors.....

They are red, white, and blue for the upcoming Labor Day holiday.  Wow, I can hardly believe that summer is already coming to a close.  I think I love fall the best because of the beautiful colors and the beautiful, crisp, weather.  Oh, but I do not like to think of the drab, chilly, months right behind.  Oh well, I will enjoy what we have today.  I hope you will be having a great Labor Day picnic to finish off the summer.  We are having a neighborhood picnic, which we do every year.




So enough jabbering.  Here is my holiday card.  Plenty of red, white, and blue.  I could not find any stamp that said labor or anything close.  So I just went with happy day.




Hope you like my card.  Now continue on to Robbie's blogsite to see what she has done.

Have a happy holiday,
Sandy





No comments: