Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- July 6, 2016

Greetings friends.  Welcome to blog hop Wednesday.  We are back today with another colorful inspiration piece.  You most likely arrived from Joni's blogsite.  She did an excellent job with her interpretation.  When you leave here head over to Robbie's blogsite, where you will find another excellent creation.

Our colors are also listed below.





Here is what I created.  I am totally unhappy with it and plan to fine tune my idea to make something I like.  I don't care at all for the vanilla background behind the flowers.  Next time I will either stamp directly onto the card panel or I will use flowers I can punch.  However, I procrastinated way too long and did not get to my card until after 9:00 Tuesday.  Sorry.  Maybe you can give me some helpful hints how to use the Jar stamps and dies but not have the background so obvious.



I will work on this some more.  Now continue on the hop where you will find much more pleasant creations.  Next week I will start a little earlier.

Have a good week,
Sandy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would stamping with StazOn (or whatever works) on clear plastic be any good?

Buffy said...

You're way too hard on yourself! I love the way you used the color palette - and the little dash of washi tape. The background isn't that obvious; it's just because the layer is darker - but you did a wonderful job of fussy cutting the flowers! (I do like your idea of die-cut or punched flowers, though!) It's a great job - especially for a "quickie" card late at night.