Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- July 20, 2016

This past week has gone by so fast.  It seems I just did a card for my blog and a week has passed.  I don't know how I would manage to do something every day.  I really admire those of you who post every day.

Do you know who else I admire?  Well, the past few days my hubby and I went to the Pennsylvania Dutch country near Lancaster, PA.  That is where a very large settlement of Amish and also Mennonites live.  They work sooooo hard and I admire what they accomplish.  The farm fields are the most beautiful in that area.  It looks like someone has painted beautiful pictures on the countryside.  Certainly not a single weed is allowed to grow there.  We spent a few days there and had a great time.

But you are here for our blog hop, right?  Our inspiration piece is below.  The colors are Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.  I love the new in colors and am happy we were to use several this week.




Here is the card I made using our colors.  I did a little background with Timeless Textures.  The main stamp set is Touches of Texture.  Cute little bee, huh?  I really like Touches of Texture, both the backgrounds and the flowers, bee and dragonfly.  I zeroed in on the flowers and actually like how it all turned out.




You probably arrived here by coming from Joni's blogsite and now you should continue to Robbie's blogsite.  You will have a treat with the gals, as usual.  We have a few more this week than last.  Enjoy the hop!

See you soon,
Sandy


2 comments:

carolscards said...

Wow, Sandy, this is so pretty! I don't recall that flower. What set is that? Great job, Hugs.

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Sandy!! I just got Touches of Texture; can't wait to use it!