Thursday, April 14, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin -- Butterfly

So here is the first of a couple March Paper Pumpkin cards I did.  I love the colors this month.  There is not much of the dsp on this card.  I used more on the other cards and I will try to post those soon.    It is a very pretty design.  The little sprig of flowers that I stamped to make background on the white of this card is going to be a favorite stamp of mine.  It is such a pretty sprig.  What I am finding from most of the PP kits is the beauty in all the small supporting stamps.  I have been using a lot of them with other stamp sets.  If you don't get the Paper Pumpkin, you should at least try it for a while.  The stamps and the ink spot alone are worth the cost.  Add to it some really gorgeous paper, all the extras like glue dots, dimensionals, twine, envelopes, etc., and you have a real bargain.  This set also had the prettiest shade of green pearls.  I am hoping that color is a tease of one of the new in colors.  I didn't use those pearls on this card because I am being a little stingy, and also because there was so little other green that I thought white looked better here.

Well, here is my card.  I hope to post a few more over the next few days.





Take care, and come back soon.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy




No comments: