Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog Hop Wednesday -- September 9, 2015


Hi everyone.  Welcome back to our blog hop Wednesday with more pretty colors.  Our colors this week are Garden green, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Rose Red and Blackberry Bliss.  You should have come to me by way of Liz's blogsite.  I'm going to take a guess and guess that she did something really pretty with flowers.  I, on the other hand did not want to do another flower.  In fact I am working on Halloween and Christmas.   I need to get going on Halloween treat bags and cards for all 7 grands and also at least my brother's 3 girls.  Halloween is one of the few holidays that I like to do cards and/or treats.   And since we do a New Years party every year I always get my Christmas cards out by the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I need to get going.

Ok, so after all that blabber, here is the inspiration piece for our color challenge today.  And below that is the list of Stampin'Up! colors.


Next is my Christmas card using our colors for this week.  Not exactly Christmas colors, but close enough to fudge a holiday card.




Hard to tell, but I did use our colors for this week.  The largest panel, even though it looks pretty white, is actually Sahara Sand.  So is one of the tags.  The pine cones are Blackberry Bliss, but they look dark enough to be brown.  So I used all the colors and am pretty happy I managed a Christmas card out of the colors.

Now you should head over to Robbie's blogsite.  Have you seen her recent video?  She is starting to do videos, and I am watching for the next one.  If you started this hop with Robbie, then you are finished here.  If not, then continue around from here until you see everything.  I think we have 7 this week.

Hope you all are having fun with your new holiday stamps and holiday toys.  If you don't have enough, then contact me, I will see to it you get a nice big order in and have plenty to play with this holiday season -- tee hee

See you soon,
Sandy

3 comments:

carolscards said...

Sandy, this is a really pretty spin on Christmas. Love it!

Lizzy said...

Your mojo is working overtime - great way to be creative and use those holiday sets!

Amanda Frankel said...

Creative Christmas card! I love how you used the colors in such an unexpected way!