Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blog Hop Wednesday -- September 30, 2015

Hi everyone.  It's blog hop Wednesday.  We have a few gals out of town or out for technical difficulties, so we are small today.  But I hope we still pack a punch.  You should have come by way of Liz's blogsite.  I know what she was doing this week.  Wow, it is super and I love it.

Here is our inspiration piece and our colors.  Very subtle, and very pretty.  Our colors are Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky.






So this is what I did with our color challenge this week.  No flowers.  I think I'm done with flowers for a while.  In fact, I have been working a lot on fall, Halloween, and some Christmas cards.  I have given in to the fact that summer is over.  We've had a ton of rain today, and expect a lot more over the next few days.  That probably means the leaves will start to fall and the temps go down.  Oh well, I love fall, I just don't love the icy winter.





Now you should head on to Robbie's blogsite, unless you started there.  If so, then I finish it.  Robbie has been working hard and she, too, has a gorgeous creation today.  Something a little different.  Also she has been working hard on card kits.  Go take a look.

See you soon,
Sandy


No comments: