Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines -- February 4, 2015


Hi everyone.  Looks like it is color hop Wednesday.  I hope no one has blown away.  It has been so windy around here I hate to stick my head out the door.  Our hot tub cover even blew off and landed in the yard.  Hate it when that happens.

Anyway, you are here for our color hop, and should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Nice creation.  So nice.  Our inspiration piece is below.  Looks a little like a barn I pass on my way home from "the big city."  Only the door is up against the road so the cattle can cross the road from the barn.  Hmmmm, not sure why they need to cross the road from the barn.  I bet there is a joke about why the cattle cross the road from the barn.  If you know the answer, let me know.





And here are the Stampin'Up! colors we are to use.


So this is my interpretation.  I don't have any barn stamps, but no problem making a nice big Cherry Cobbler punch.  I am really liking the stamps in the new Occasions Mini, and all the ones from the Sale-a-brations catalog too.  I can't work fast enough to use them fast enough.




So hop on along to Robbie's blogsite.  She is next.  She also is first, so you can continue around until you come back to me.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy





2 comments:

carolscards said...

Love this, Sandy! Great job-Hugs

Joni said...

Super pretty Sandy!!!!! Love it!!!!!