Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Coloring Down The Lines -- February 11, 2015

Hi Friends.  It's coloring down the line blog hop Wednesday.  How are you?  Are  you dug out of all that snow?  Boston is still socked in.  I sure hope our Boston friends are doing ok.

Today you are here to check out the latest challenge.  You should have come to me from Liz's blogsite.  I still need to go take a look to see what she has done.  Beautiful I am sure.  We are challenged to use reds and pinks.  Below is our inspiration piece, and the corresponding Stampin'Up! colors.  Below that is my take on the challenge.





And here is my card.




I believe I am finished with Valentines and now have moved on to spring and flowers.  Just wish the weather outside would follow my lead and warm up.  Soon, I hope.

So let's hop on to Robbie's blog site to see what she has done.  It is always something really nice.  I'm hoping Robbie is with me about the time you read this.  She is supposed to join me and friends to craft today.  Hope she makes it.  Her grandchild is due any day, and so all plans are "up in the air."

See you next week.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy




1 comment:

Amanda Frankel said...

We are twins! I am loving that Sahara sand ribbon! Great choice of flower stamps! Nice card!