Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines -- Pool Party with Circles

Hello everyone.  I'm really sorry today.  I have my card ready for this blog hop, but for whatever reason, I can't get BlogSpot to load the photo.  I can do everything as usual, except execute the move into this blog.


So, I know you have arrived from Liz's blogsite where she has a great creations, because I saw it last week.  It is beautiful.  And after me you will go back to the beginning, Robbie's blogsite where you can start all over again.


Perhaps it is just BlogSpot tonight that is not working.   If in the morning I can load my picture I will.  It uses the colors Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip.  The extra twist this week is to use circles.  I used a bunch of circles.  Oh well, hopefully I will find out what the problem is and add mine to the hop tomorrow.


Until next time.....................


Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: