Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Coloring Down The Lines -- Pink Pirouette with Sparkle

It is blog hop Wednesday with our coloring down the lines.  Our colors this week are

Pink Pirouette with Pool Party and Crumb Cake
           or
Pink Pirouette with Sahara Sand and Always Artichoke

I chose the first one, and the extra twist this week is to add some sparkle.  You should have arrived to my blog by way of Liz's blogsite.  I wonder what she chose.  I spoke with her the other day and she said she was done, but I haven't looked.  She also said that for once she has had some time and has been playing with crafts, and she has done a whole bunch of things.  Usually she is at work, but is off for the holidays.  Yay, Liz.  I, on the other hand have a big New Year's Eve party here tonight (it's Tuesday), and I've had little time.  I am tired already, but tomorrow I go on my annual "strike" and do nothing for a day or two.  Still lots to do today, though.  So, with no further ado, here is my challenge for this week:





I used the new Decorative Dots embossing folder that you get "FREE" during Sale-a-bration by just placing a $50 order.  How great is Free?  For my sparkle on this card you will find glitter paper and a whole lot of Dazzling Diamonds.

So that's it for now.  Head back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite.

I hope you all have a very Happy New Year and a year full of good things and lots of crafting.

Happy New Year!
Sandy

No comments: