Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Santa

Good Morning friends.  Are you freezing?   It is cold and icy here, and I hope wherever you are you are safe and warm.

This card isn't exactly a Stampin'Up! card, but part of it is.  The base is Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder from the Holiday Mini.  Note:  you have only a few more weeks before the Holiday Mini will be retired.  Be sure to get your last minute favorites before they retire.   I can help you order, just contact me at the e-mail over there on the right. 

So back to my card.  After embossing I added more cardstock and then a sticker.  Right, a sticker.  I came across a stash in my Christmas "stuff" and decided to use them up.  I also used a little Linen Thread.  See that cute little wooden tree?  I got it from a friend (thank you Linda).  I have no idea where she got it.  However, just wait until you see the new Occasions Mini that will go live January 3rd.  There is a pack of some of the cutest little wooden embellishments similar to this little tree.  I just got my preview pack and I can't wait to use them.  There are circles, scallops, arrows, hearts, triangles, and oh so much more.  Let me know if you need an Occasions Mini, they will be available in just a few more days. 



I hope you have a good week, and come back soon.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the old time country feel of this card Sandy!