Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Crisp Cantaloupe

It's Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop Wednesday -- already!  Yikes, I just realized that I have been terribly lax this week.  No posts all week.  Bad girl!  I've been working on swaps for Convention, but I got a couple extras done today, so I'll try to post those over the next couple days.  So on to the hop.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Amazing!  That gal is amazing!  I just love what she did with the colors and also with her card.

Our color challenge this week was to use the new in-color Crisp Cantaloupe.  With it we could use Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding, or Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede.  I chose to use all new in-colors, the first combination.   Looks like I got a little crooked, hmmmm.  I have only a little Pistachio peeking behind the label, but it is enough.  I love the cheery color combination.  Don't you love the new in-colors?



And here is the inside.  The envelope looks pretty much like the inside only the envelope is Very Vanilla.  I love the mosaic stamp set too.





Thanks for stopping by today.  Hopefully I will not wait so long to post next time.  Now we can hop back to the beginning of the hop line and go to Robbie's blogsite. 

Happy Crafting.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: