Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday, June 13, 2017

The gals usually in our Wednesday blog hop have decided to take a break for the summer.  We all have things that are happening in our lives, like weddings, vacations, etc,  So there is no hop today, but we hope to start up again in September.  As far as my blog, I hope to continue at least fairly often to blog some of the work I am doing, and I hope you will continue to come and visit me to see what I am up to.

Today I am putting something a little different on my blog.  Recently I bought a few things from Art Impressions.  I love the watercolor look.  Today's card is pretty much all AI, but I have been dabbling a little in doing the same type artwork with some of Stampin'Up! stamps, especially the smaller stamps, and also the inks.








I said I would try to keep you updated over the summer on what I am up to.  So come back again.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: