Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Blog Hop Wednesday -- September 21, 2016

Hi blog hoppers.   It is time to check out the creations for our hop. You probably arrived here at my site by way of Liz's blogsite.

Once again our theme is fall with lots of leaves.  I decided to use Thoughtful Branches.  At first I was going to use the big die with all the leaves.  However, no matter what I did I could not make it look the way it was in my head.  So I changed direction.  However, I still wanted Thoughtful Branches, but I created a different scene.  I am loving that set, and will be sorry when it retires.  I wasn't going to get it, but I see so many uses that I just had to have it.

So here is our fall picture.


And here is my piece.


I'm keeping this short tonight because I had a big workshop today and I am really tired.  We started with a typical Stampin'Up! workshop, but continued with a craft day.  I'm heading off to bed shortly (I do this blog the night before).  But first, let me link you to Robbie's blogsite.  Take a look to see what she has done for us.

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

No comments: