Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday Color Blog Hop -- January 13, 2016

Well, winter has finally arrived.  It is cold outside, dreary, and we have had a fire in the fireplace the past 4 days.  I suppose that means we won't see any more 70 degrees in January.  Hopefully the ice and snow will stay away for a while longer.  How much longer until spring?

It is another Wednesday blog hop today and you should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  I love her creations, and I'm sure she has something pretty today.  The other ladies in our group are wonderful designers and I have fun hopping along to take a look at all of them.  The colors today  are Real Red, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Gray and Black,  These are very easy colors to work with.  

Here is our inspiration piece and our colors:



 I love designer paper showing music, so I made sure I had music on my card today.  And here is the card I created using our challenge colors:



I am enjoying the new stamps in our Occasions catalog, as well as the Sale-a-bration brochure.  This stamp set, Botanicals For You, is something quite different from what I already have, and I was anxious to get it and work with it.  I like that the stamp can be anything you want, birthday, congratulations, get well, etc.  I'm going to use this one for a little gift.

Now you should continue your hopping to Robbie's blogsite.  I think she has something special for you today.  Let's go take a look......

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

No comments: