Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday Blog Hop -- December 30, 2015

Happy New Year everyone.  This is our last blog hop of the year, and we are really small today.  I believe everyone is still tripping (as in travel, not substance abuse).   We are small, but we are mighty.  Ok, so maybe I am tripping a little.  But out of happiness.  Our holiday was great, my family is great, and we are all looking forward to a wonderful 2016.  I hope your new year will be wonderful too.

You have arrived from Joni's blogsite, and when you finish here you should travel back to the beginning with Robbie's blogsite.

Here is our inspiration piece.  This is a very cold looking picture, and I fear it is what we will be looking at very soon.  Well, minus the bear, unless it is a brown bear.  We do have those in our yard from time to time.  In fact, we had one on our front porch a couple years ago just sitting and eating sunflower seeds just as calm as could be.  It has started getting chilly around here, and I know snow is just around the corner.  How much longer 'till spring?





Our Stampin'Up! colors are below, and I think I used them all.
 I didn't know how to get that Crumb Cake in with all those pretty blues, but I think it goes ok.  I'd rather use more blues, and may play with this a bit later, but for now all the colors are here.  I used some of the new Perfectly Artistic DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  That paper is the very first item from the SAB booklet that I just had to have.  I love it, and hope Stampin'Up! will have something similar in our next annual catalog.  Perhaps in the new In Colors for next year?  Hint, hint.



The ribbon is in the new Occasions Catalog.  It is Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.  It goes really well with the new birthday designs and papers.  I am anxious to get started with my new goodies, but alas, I have to wait just a couple more days.  We have the New Year's Eve party every year at our house, and I'm really busy with that right now.  However, starting Saturday I'm going back to my craft room and plan to play with new goodies.

I hope you all have a great end to 2015 and a greater 2016.  See you next year!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy


No comments: