Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Color Challenge Blog Hop -- October 22, 2014

Hi crafters.  So I blew it this week!  I hoped to get one last challenge in before I left on a three week vacation, so I agreed to work on this week's.  Well, I messed up with everything this week from forgetting a family birthday, to not picking up something we needed, to packing up all my things into the car and forgetting to post my challenge.  I forgot to do the challenge card yesterday and the camera and luggage are all in the car across the bridge.  Those of you who know me know I live in the mountains, and between me and the road is a river.  A river that floods every time it rains hard.  So, not to get stuck on the wrong side of the river, last night we packed our luggage in the car and drove it to the other side.  Not to fear, we don't have to swim across today.  There is a swinging foot bridge.  Nothing like Tarzan's.  This one we walk on while we swing.  LOL

Anyway, after all those excuses and whining, I figure I will at least post something to keep the hop going.  So here you will find a fall card I worked on the other day.  It isn't the challenge colors, but it was a challenge,  See all those little leaves?  They look nice, but they are a pain.  I colored the leaves individually on the little stamp that is part of Holiday Homes stamp set.

You should have arrived here from Joni's blogsite.  She is inspiration to everyone with her beautiful creations.






I believe the inspiration for this card came from my friend, Buffy.  I can't remember the colors she used, or exactly her arrangement, but she did the house and trees.  Thanks, Buffy.

So hop on back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite.  I know her challenge was correct, and she did an excellent job.

I am off in an hour or two to head for the airport.  We have about 26 hours of travel before we get to New Zealand, but I am sure we will have a great time.  See you when we get back.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy





No comments: