Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Coloring Down The Lines -- August 6, 2014


Happy Wednesday, and welcome back to our Coloring Down the Lines challenge.  You should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  Such a pretty creation.

We were challenged to use Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Pistachio Pudding.  I think I covered them all.  Here is our inspiration piece from the Seeds blogsite.  I really do not know my plant life, but they look like those little fall cabbages.  However, I bet they are some exotic flower and I should know better.  Anyway, they are pretty.




And here is the conversion to Stampin'Up! colors that Robbie prepared for us.  Thanks Robbie.  Those colors are really close.



So I decided I would use Crisp Cantaloupe for my base and then the black as a background mat.  Black always sets everything off.  The rest of the colors are in my flower arrangement.  I wanted to try out my new Flower Patch  Bundle.  There are so many things to choose from in that stamp set.  And the thinlits make it so easy to cut everything out.  I love that.


 I decided this time to show you the inside and the envelope.  Unfortunately I have 2 sympathy cards to do this week.  This one has already gone out and another will have to be sent in the next day or two.



Now you should hop back to the beginning to Robbie's blogsite.  Unless you started with me.  Then you can keep on going until you get back.

Happy Crafting.
Sandy

No comments: