Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Blog Hop -- With a Cut Out


Welcome again to Blog Hop Wednesday for our color challenge.  This week we have some really bright colors.  Phew, I'm not sure what I saw in these colors.  I picked them.  I think the day I picked them I was depressed or something????   Anyway, Robbie did a great job of matching the Stampin'Up! colors again.  Our extra twist for this challenge is to use a cut out.

I believe you have arrived from Laura's blogsite along our hopping road.  She is amazing.  I always get stuck on her blog looking and looking and looking.  Love her creations!

Here is the inspiration piece we are using this week.  You will need some sunglasses.






And here are the comparable Stampin'Up! colors.




Below is my creation and how I used the above colors.  I used a square die to make the cutout.  The picture on the inside is a combination of a Best Of stamp set and the little bee is from a retired set.  I used all the colors.  Hope you like it.




Now you should continue along your hop to Robbie's blogsite.  Robbie has some really creative things on her site.  Have you seen the super cute punch art she makes for her granddaughter???  Robbie starts the hop so you may have started there.  I am last on the list.

Come back soon.  I sure hope I get going in my craft room.  I have some new supplies I want to play with, but have had so many family activities, vacations, and other chores that cards have taken a back seat.  But I have been working on a scrapbook, so I am at least accomplishing something.

Until next time...................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: