Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Coloring Down The Lines -- Marina Mist with Holiday Sentiment

Happy Wednesday.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I've been working hard and slipping and sliding.  It's been snowing around here, and the side of our mountain is pretty slick.  However, it will be warm for a few days and I can get back to shopping and getting ready for the grands to come visit for Christmas.

But you are here for the Wednesday blog hop, right?  And you should have arrived from Liz's blogsite.  We didn't get to talk much this week, so I don't know what she did for us, but I bet it is super.  Our colors this week are Marina Mist with Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze or Marina Mist with Old Olive and Real Red.  The extra twist this week is to include a holiday spirit sentiment.  Here is what I did:


I used Real Red and Old Olive with Marina Mist.  The sentiment is what I feel Christmas is.  Being with family and friends.  And, of course, I also believe the religious aspects too, Baby Jesus, midnight mass.  And don't forget Santa.  I guess I want it all.  I love this sentiment from More Merry Messages and used it quite a bit this year.  On the Marina Mist ribbon  I also stamped "Happy Christmas" from the same stamp set.   Now it is time to hop on to Robbie's blogsite where it all started, as usual.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season with everyone who makes you happiest.

Until next time............................

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: