Tuesday, June 11, 2013

We Are Back From Ireland

Failte (hello), we are back from our vacation in Ireland.  What a beautiful country, and sooooo green.   They had plenty of rain before we got there, but all 10 of the 11 days we were there were beautiful.  We were so lucky.  We were there about 12 years ago and travelled all over the South.  This time we travelled the North.  We were in Dublin, Belfast, LondonDerry, Sligo, Galway, back to Dublin, and all points in between.  The Northern coastline is gorgeous and I took tons of pictures, even from the car.  Some turned out and others looked awful.  It is a real experience driving in Ireland -- on the wrong side of the road with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car.  Of course, it is the opinion of the European driver or the American driver which side is wrong. 

I haven't had time to sit down at my craft table because there are too many things to catch up on before I can "play."  Also, my grandson had his grade school graduation yesterday (I'll include a couple pictures later this week).   So I have no creations for you today.

Here are a couple of the pictures I took along the drive in Ireland.









I hope you like my Ireland pictures.  Tomorrow is the Wednesday color blog hop.  I did a card today, and so I will have an entry this week.  Come back tomorrow to see what all the gals did for our challenge.

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: