Friday, December 9, 2011

A Musical Heart

I decided today to take a break from making Christmas cards and show you a little Valentine -- is that rushing the next holiday a little?  It is also different in that there is no stamping.  What?  No stamping?  I love the look of paper piecing, and sometimes it is nice to do something a bit out of the ordinary. 


 

This is a mixture of a little Stampin'Up! and a little non-SU.  But shhhhh, I'll leave you guessing as to which is which. 

This is a short post today.  I'm going back to finishing my Christmas cards.  In a day or two I'll show you the Christmas cards I'm working on for the grandsons and granddaughter.  They are usually special and I have fun making them.  I try to put smiles on their little faces and hope they are excited to get the cards from us in the mail. 

'Till next time,

Crafty Hugs,
Sandy

No comments: